Gumnut Pre-kinder is an approved provider which allows families to claim Child Care Benefit. You can choose to allow GumNut to receive CCB on your behalf from the Government, which means you pay less in fees out of your pocket.
To be eligible for CCB you (as a parent or guardian) must meet these requirements
- You have a child in your care who meets the immunisation requirements
- You and your partner (if you have one) meet the residency requirements
- Your child attends a CCB approved service
- You have the liability to pay for the cost of your child’s care
How much Child Care Benefit can I receive?
The amount of CCB you can receive depends on:
- Your income
- The type of care you use (approved or registered)
- The amount of care you use
- The reason you are using care
- The number of children you have in care
Find out more about Child Care Benefit on the official Australian Government, Department of Human Resources website.