The following gives some important information concerning the enrolment application process.
- Please complete a separate enrolment application for each child you wish to enrol. There is competition for enrolment places in some years, and applications are processed in the date order that they are received.
- An enrolment application fee of $80 per child should accompany each application. This fee helps to cover administration costs and is not refundable. Please note that receipt of this fee is not an offer of an enrolment place.
- After receipt of the enrollment application, you will be contacted for an interview with the Head of Campus or the Director of Junior School. At the interview the Head of Campus will arrange to show you around the School, and explain further about the School's programs, philosophy and policies. It is important that the child to be enrolled is present at the interview, and that you bring copies of recent reports and any other information that you consider appropriate.
- If an enrolment place is on offer, you will be contacted. A refundable enrolment bond of $250 should accompany your letter of acceptance. The bond guarantees an enrolment place and will be returned when the last student in the family leaves the School, and bond conditions are met.
- We will then keep you informed by post of Orientation and Information Days.
Click the following link to view the enrollment form.
Application for Enrolment size: 276KB
The form is in Adobe pdf format. If you can not view the file Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the Adobe website.