It is important for communication to take place between our team and parents on a daily basis. We share the goal of your child’s well-being. To do this we need to share information and be able to receive your direct feedback. We also aim to support you in your role as parents, and need you to share any concerns you may have.
We communicate with our families by:
- Regular newsletters;
- Each family having their own ‘parent information folder’ which is located in the filing cabinet at the entrance to the centre;
- Daily verbal exchange;
- Our digital photo frame and daily insights book provide families with an overview of their child’s day. This documentation is made by team members as part of our educational program and are a way of recording and documenting learning and experiences of children.
- Formal/informal meetings
- Children’s portfolios.
Families can communicate with the centre in the following ways:
- Daily Insights Book
- Contribute to our Parent Communication book
- Complete parent surveys
- Comment in Children’s portfolios
- Through daily verbal exchange
- Through formal /informal meetings