We believe it is important to:
- Provide high quality educational experiences underpinned by Christian principles and values, which promote respect, trust, tolerance, independence and self-confidence
- Provide a safe environment which values: others, other people’s property, nature and the children’s rights.
- Provide our children with a wide variety of play based experiences that will encourage them to explore, make discoveries, learn at their own pace, be curious and experience success.
- Acknowledge and support the individual learning styles of all children, while using the children’s interests to guide our daily program.
- Use both the indoor and outdoor areas as sensory learning environments.
- Work collaboratively with our families to build relationships that acknowledge strengths, cultural backgrounds and a sense of belonging.
- Support children’s learning and well-being by sharing information, developing links and working in collaboration with the local community.
- Continue our professional development so we can engage with current research and contemporary learning theory.
- Develop and plan for quality improvement through critical reflection on current practice and identification of the centres strengths.